Learn Solve360 CRM in minutes
Intuition generally guides you through Solve360's features, but this simple and accelerated overview will show how to get the most out of Solve360 right away.
Have more questions?
Accelerate your evaluation and setup of Solve360 through a personal hands-on session we call Pathfinders.
If your question needs a personal touch please request official technical support.
Keep informed of new features.
Solve360 now offers two themes Our tutorials currently show “Desktop Redux”, but you'll find the features work the same in either. To switch themes click Solve360 menu (top right) > My Account > Themes.
Classic and fun Desktop Redux
Modern and minimalist Supernatural Google
Want to be a Solve360 Pro? These featured tutorials provide additional depth in various key areas.
Importing Contacts and Companies
- How to load data from any system into the CRM database
- Special tips on transposing data into the Solve360 format
Users and sharing information
- Creating and managing your user accounts
- Sharing information with your team and clients
- Organizing your contacts into groups to manage call lists
- Managing different contact segments & pipelines
App for iPhone / iPad and Android
- Access all your Solve360 information on your iPhone, Android or newer Blackberry smart-phone AND iPad, Playbook, and newer Android based tablets
- The free app includes most of the features found in the full application enabling your team to work almost exclusively from the device
External calendar systems
- Sync your Solve360 events and tasks directly to an external calendar system like Mac’s iCal, Outlook 2007 and the iPhone.
Attaching emails as activities
- How to simply attach email messages to a contact, company or project blog page
- Advanced integration with Google and Rackspace
- Sending emails to contacts using scheduled activities, the Webmail client, or specialized marketing services
- How to use the Constant Contact and MailChimp Add-ons
Using Activity Templates
- Save massive time and squeeze out human error when repeating the same process
- Leverage intelligent, time-sensitive sequencing to support workflow
Customizing Forms and Fields
- Customize the layout of the contact, company and project blog form
- Add a range of custom fields to all record types, including activities, to support your unique business requirements
- Setup different field layouts depending on which category tags are selected
- When to use a custom field vs a category tag
- Linking Google Accounts and Google Apps to your Solve360 account
- Learn how the two systems work together
Google Apps CRM features at-a-glance
- A quick summary on what to expect and what Google's team thinks about Solve360
- Announcing the latest features and free Google Docs scripts
Solve360 programming reference (API)
- Setup Web-forms to capture data directly into Solve360
- Integrate Solve360 with external systems and develop custom reports
Solve360 webhooks examples New
- Use webhooks to customize Solve360 and automate workflow processes
- Leverage the free example scripts to get started quickly
- A unified view of client history and billing data
- One-click access to generate new estimates & invoices
- Setup amazing web-forms to capture data directly into Solve360
Xero Accounting New
- A unified view of client history and billing data from within Solve360
- Jump directly from a Xero contact record to the corresponding Solve360 record
- One-click access to generate new invoices from inside Solve360 and no-surprise data sync
- Push email campaigns through Constant Contacts
- Constant Contact data automatically reported back on each contact's record
- Push email campaigns through MailChimp
- MailChimp data automatically reported back on each contact's record
- A unified view of support ticket history
- Integrated widget to access Solve360 data right from within Zendesk
- Manage email history, view calendar events and sync contacts.
- Your phone rings and the associated contact's record in Solve360 opens automatically.
Customer relationship management
- Most CRMs were conceived in the '90s for large companies. Let's explore how Solve360 is different and is applied to teams that actually manage client interactions
- Explains how to implement automatic multi-step lead nurturing campaigns that really work
- Presents an approach to consider when managing teams and projects