Solve monitors the data from sensors, and when specified conditions are met users are notified.
- Supports high/low thresholds for warning/alarm, button/switch state changes, and the option to alert if the condition holds for a specified time
- Provides updates as the state of the alert changes,
Enhance sensor data
Sensor data can be enhanced with analytics to provide insights, for example:
- With vent temperature calculates HVAC cycle and runtime
- With temperature and humidity monitors for risk of mold developing
As situations needing attention are detected, Solve automatically notifies users and creates a service ticket, including backgroud information to guide the response.
- Eliminates the hazards of email or text alerts falling through the cracks
- Automatically documents activity providing a "paper trail" of calls
View current and historical sensor data on snappy reports and graphs.
- Gain insight into how things are changing by the hour, day, month
- Diagnose and fix problems faster
Organize people, assets, and vendors for quick reference, planning, and reporting.
- Relate things together as they exist in the real world
- Customize forms, tags and security to streamline data management
Our renowned CRM back-stop’s all service tickets with complete customer history.
- Run monitoring, sales, support, service, and billing teams from one platform
- Renowned integrations with QuickBooks, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Sheets, Microsoft, Xero, and online forms when you need them
Solve includes exceptional native apps for both Apple and Android devices.
- Equips staff to triage work from anywhere
- Keeps data centralized for quick access